In this Club Calisthenics Stretch 360 online class, you’ll limber up from head to toe!
Coach Katie will lead you through exercises and stretches designed to stretch the whole body. You’ll focus specifically on front split flexibility, middle split flexibility, and general shoulder flexibility.
Your exercises will include:
- Active and passive stretches for calves, quads, hip flexors, adductors, and hamstrings
- Active and passive front split holds
- Active and passive middle split holds
- Passive stretches for lats, triceps, and shoulders
- Band, yoga strap, belt, or towel
- A yoga mat (optional) - A PVC pipe (or broom handle)
- Yoga blocks (optional)
- An elevated surface (like a couch or chair)
To follow along with this full video, along with hundreds of other calisthenics classes, visit us here and start your free trial!
P.S. Did you know that mobility work translates into the ability to learn new skills? Develop strength in a fuller range of motion for your calisthenics journey with this FREE Mobility Video!